Marketing and Communications Coordinator (Part-Time Position)
Gibault Catholic High School seeks an accomplished and innovative person to enhance communications with all constituencies, raise the school’s visibility and advance its brand.
The ideal candidate will
- collaborate with the Directors of Enrollment, Development, International Admissions, and Guidance.
- be mentored by the Director of Enrollment.
- lead, plan, direct and implement overall strategies for all marketing and communications on behalf of Gibault Catholic High School in order to raise Gibault’s visibility, advance its brand, and articulate clear messaging to internal and external constituencies.
- actively participate in the creation, design, budget and production of regularly produced events and all school publications.
- coordinate all advertising, publicity, and public relations.
- create and communicate a compelling story about Gibault which will lead to increased admissions applications, fundraising, and international presence.
- Develop marketing and communications strategies and plans that advance Gibault and drive increased engagement with prospective and current constituencies.
- Collaborate with administrative departments in articulating their purpose and ongoing work. Specifically this includes the Directors of Enrollment, Development, International Admissions, and Guidance.
- In collaboration with the Director of Enrollment, design strategies and implement concrete plans to increase student applications and maintain prospective student and family interest.
- In collaboration with the Director of Development, design strategies and implement concrete plans to capitalize on increased visibility and clear branding of the school to drive increased contributed revenue.
- Ensure brand and messaging quality and consistency and establish guidelines to apply across all departments, activities and events at the school and among professional and volunteer leadership.
- Plan for and deploy digital activities: website, online campaigns, email marketing, social media and digital content production.
- Create and execute a plan that regularly places the school in local media. Manage all messaging in the media.
- Manage all aspects of the school’s print and electronic communications, ensuring the continuity of the school’s brand and logo. Oversee the work of graphic designers and print vendors in production of printed materials and web visuals.
- Provide support for school events and administrative jobs as requested.
The successful candidate should be:
- A mission-driven individual with a belief in and commitment to Gibault’s mission and values;
- A good listener and strategist; comfortable receiving input from many sources, and able to analyze and formulate disparate information into a sound, well-organized plan;
The ideal candidate will have the following types of experience and qualifications:
- A BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university in a field related to marketing and communications
- Outstanding speaking, writing, and editing skills.
- Deep knowledge of the principles of marketing and communications and fluency in using social media effectively.
- Ability to create print and online materials
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Mail Chimp, Google AdWords, Facebook ads, and Word Press
- Demonstrated success in bringing regular, positive media attention to an organization.
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects with shifting priorities and competing deadlines.
- Event planning
- Website management (content & design)
- Marketing reports and insights from Facebook ads, Google ad words, and bi-monthly emails
- Manage FB ads and Google ad words
- Manage bi-monthly emails and Mail Chimp
- Help with all advertising materials
- Continue establishing a Gibault brand
- Contact local papers and help with sports and military signings
- Manage social media
- Manage weekly bulletin information
Please send resume and letter of interest to Russ Hart.